arrange an inspection
Water Intrusion Inspection
7004 Brecken Ridge Ave
Raleigh, NC 27615
|All sources listed below are considered to be reputable and the information contained within these sources is considered reliable; however, I can assume no liability for the information published within links external to my website. I encourage that all information be verified with the supplier of any product endorsed by these websites before actually using or purchasing the product and that the opinion of a qualified professional be obtained regarding the specific circumstances of your situation. |
Check out my interview, Understanding Your Home Inspection Report on North Carolina Homes, one of the top sites for North Carolina real estate, including Smithfield, NC homes for sale. North Carolina Homes also services South Carolina real estate and Georgia homes for sale.
- www.homeinspectornc.com Be sure to visit my new web site for North Carolina Home Inspection.
- "The Sensible Home" by James Dulley - Nationally Syndicated Newspaper Columnist
- Hometime Television series - information on home improvement, remodeling, and home repair
- B4UBUILD.COM - list of websites providing information on building or buying a new home
- Do It Yourself - website offering "How To" Information, Hints and Links regarding home projects
- Code Check - Informative website offering help with building codes
- Out of sight, Out of Mind - An article by Jon Supler regarding the importance of regular crawlspace inspections
- Cary Real Estate - An article by Michael Mclaughlin of Keller Williams
- Mark Pytko Realty, Inc - For your real estate needs in North Carolina
- Movers - Receive accurate quotes when moving to another area!
- Cheryl Wilder - Real estate agent in and around Wake Forest and North Raleigh, NC
- www.auto-glass.com - For all your auto glass mirror work.
- www.familyhandyman.com - DIY Projects - The Family Handyman
- www.familyhandyman.com/bathroom/remodeling - Bathroom Remodel Ideas - The Family Handyman
Licensed Building Contractor
American Society of Home Inspectors
I climb onto roofs and go into tight crawlspaces!